Wednesday 11 April 2012

Professional Poker Videos

So I've decided to indulge in my first poker training, and it won't be how I had planned it at the start of the year. I've signed up to a course by poker player Ivan Stokes (ILS007) focusing on SNG - here's the link to his website and you can find the twitter name etc. on there too ( http://professionalpokervideos.com/ ).

I'll be starting the video's over the next few days and will be posting on their forum, I recommend signing up as its completely free!

My only target / aim so far is to make PROFIT! Not mirrions and mirrions but I want to make my stats black rather than red for the foreseeable future

2 comments:

  1. recommend signing free online up as its completely free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video.just now I have gone through it found what I'm actually looking for I hope when I play poker this weekend your tips and tricks which I have seen in your video will guide me and might win at holdem this time.

    ReplyDelete