Saturday 10 March 2012

Sky Poker Tour - Glasgow

Played SPT Glasgow today, and it didn't go very well. £110 buy-in (I sat'd in for £24 just over a week ago) and just over 140 players. We had only 5k starting stacks and a 30min clock, so a few levels in it became short stack ninja poker.

I won some pots early just raising and taking it down, but nothing major. Before the break I min UTG with QQ, guy jams from mid position with KJo and I call and hold. Then after break another dude shoves on my BB and I call with 88, he has KQ... 8 in the window for another KO.

I was card dead for a while after that, had like 15-20bb for over an hour, shoving unopened pot from button, BB folds showing 83o, I show 82o :) Pretty standard.

Met a few hero's from Twitter, and spoke with guys on Twitter whilst playing probably a few meters from them, but still didn't meet and say hi lol.

I got moved table with like 20bb, I open shove 66 and get it through in my 3rd hand or so, then immediately after I call off with 77 after only min-raising, B and SB flatted, BB tank shoved, I call and he has JJ. Bust in 50th'ish or so.

Looking forward to more live pokers soon, hopefully ones with a better structure though!

No comments:

Post a Comment